- User Choice Pre-Qualified Supplier Status for Business qualifications
- Able to provide Existing Worker Traineeships under direct federal funding to employers for eligible employees and approved traineeship qualifications
- Austudy/Abstudy approved for most courses
Where you might also find assistance with fees:
- if you are a job seeker, you should ask Centerlink or your Job Service Agency if there are any available funds to assist with your fees payment
- if you are in receipt of a government pension, you may be eligible for the Pensioner Education Supplement (PES). This can be used to pay your fees by installments
- you can complete a course by enrolling in units one at a time, therefore you can spread your fees across the whole study period, making it easier to budget
- we can offer agreed installment payments but these must be received at regular intervals or you may find your enrolment discontinued until payments resume
Existing Worker (Enterprise) Traineeships
- If you are eligible, any of the qualifications on our scope that are designated as traineeships may be undertaken through a funding arrangement whereby the federal government pays a subsidy to your employer from which the training fees are paid. You can get more information on this from an Australian Apprenticeship Centre. We use Busy at Work but you are able to access information about this traineeship pathway from most Job Services Agencies and other Australian Apprenticeship Centres.
User Choice Qualifications approved:
- BSB30907 Certificate III in Business Administration (Education)
- BSB31107 Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical)
For more information on how you can access User-Choice qualifications: http://www.apprenticeshipsinfo.qld.gov.au/apprentices/become-apprentice/index.html
For more information how you can access an Existing Worker Traineeship under direct federal funding of an employer subsidy, your employer should arrange a meeting with an Australian Apprenticeship Centre to determine eligibility. Once this has been established, we can enter into a training contract whereby the tuition fees are paid by the empoyer from the subsidy.
Compliance and Audit Status:
We are proud of our compliance status which has been exemplary at all audits since initial registration. Any rectifications required have been few and minor, and all have been addressed within the immediate post audit period, before the final report was issued.
To view our compliance status please click here.