Healthy Business Training Academy
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR LEARNING, SO ARE WE!
We offer nationally recognised training in:
We are a provider committed to training excellence:
Who we are:
What we do not do:
What makes us different?
- Personalised training with your own trainer, in very small groups or in your workplace
- Larger workshop groups may be offered in capital cities and regional centres where numbers permit
- You can enrol at any time and progress at your own pace
- Distance learning options you can study anywhere
- Electronic resources are available and assignments can be returned by email or Drop Box
- Webinars, Skype and Cloud based services offer alternatives for face-to-face tutorials
- We offer user-friendly Recognition of Prior Learning assessment
Why we are the right choice for you:
- You get more flexible choices about what, where and how you study
- If you don't need a full qualification, we offer a wide range of Skills Sets (smorgasbord short courses designed just for you) and set short course alternatives, such as Medical Receptionist or Auditing.
- If you have the skills and need a qualification, we offer full Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or RPL with Gap Training which will reduce your fees and upgrade your skills at the same time!
- We have Austudy/Abstudy approval.
- We offer choices in how and when you pay your fees and you can opt to pay by instalments.
- Centrepay is available for Centrelink clients.
- We have some Certificate 3 Guarantee funding for the Certificate III in Business Administration and the Certificate III in Business Administration (Medica) l, and Higher Level Skills funding for the Certificate IV in Small Business Management.
- We offer a range of programs for corporate clients.
With us there are no hidden extras:
- Our course fees include all resources, materials and administrative fees unless specifically stated
- Where text books are required, you will be told about this before you enrol
- The fees are all clearly stated for each service, and are costed moderately
Our national reputation for quality:
- We employ only trainers and assessors who are highly qualified and have been in a vocation and the training industry for more than a decade to ensure that you are trained or mentored by the best of the best
- Our courses are written to provide a volume of learning that fully matches the requirements of the Training Packages and the Australian Qualifications Framework
- Whatever your needs, we do not cut you off from learning because you cannot meet a time frame - Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans (John Lennon)
- Our students appreciate that to get the best jobs, they need to put some effort into gaining their skills and knowledge
- Our business grows as satisfied students and employers recommend us to others
- Many of our students return more than once to gain other qualifications
Want to learn MYOB? Want to do this in your own time, place and at your own pace?
Well now you can with our easy to follow self-paced course with mentoring to help you through any sticking points.
When you have satisfactorily completed the study program and given us copies of your work, you will be given a Statement of Attainment for the following unit:
Don't pay $500 or more for an introductory workshop that only leads to a Statement of Completion.
With our course you get a professionally written workbook, plus a MYOB sample CD and a process that takes you screen shot by screen shot through the complete range of tasks involved in setting up, managing accounts and generating reports and payroll documents.
Fees: $395 including workbook and CD.
Hot off the press!
Yes, I know the new TAE is out but I have just finished writing the Interactive learning version of the Double Diplomas in TAE/TDD. This is available now with the Workshop version to be released over the weekend. It has been a long time coming due to family health issues and sheer work overload with so many qualifications needing a makeover.
Don't delay in signing up for TAE courses because the length of our courses, and the way they are designed, means they can quickly be updated as we go as soon as the Additions to Scope are through. This may take a while as there are over 700 providers who will be putting in applications.
The difference between the old Diplomas and the new are not huge and if you have the TAELLN401A or TAELLN411 it only requires some gap training to take it up to the TAELLLN501 level because of the commonality of content.
Most other units are stated as equivalent, so the transition (I prefer to think about it as morphing) can be largely covered by credit transfer plus evidence of PD and currency.
To find out more about individual programs, click on the navigation bar on the left or contact us directly.
|TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development is now on scope. We have a fun Interactive Learning program ready to go.|
Our Regional Trainers and Assessors
Kellie Gluyas who is based in Stones Corner has joined us to deliver TAELLN411 and TAE40110 in Brisbane and beyond. You can contact Kellie here.
New South Wales
We are proud to welcome aboard Kay Whitehall in Mudgee, who is up and running in TAE qualifications and business qualifications. Kay delivers training in Western NSW and in the Mackay region of Queensland. More follows, as they say in the publishing industry.
Matt Spokes has now moved back to the Riverina where he will service clients wanting TAE Certificate IV and Diplomas and WHS qualifications.
Jan Wunderlich, the Vocational Educational Professional, manager of X Links Consulting, who previously worked for us in Hervey Bay, is now back working with us part time as a trainer in TAE40110, Certificate and Diploma Business qualifications and WHS courses from Cert III to Advanced Diploma in the Sydney region.
Kay Whitehall visits Mackay regularly to run courses and visit on-site with corporate customers and clients.
Natasha Brown of Criterion Training and Consultancy has joined us as a trainer delivering TAE40110 as well as business qualifications in Townsville, Cairns and FNQ.
Our Training Partners
The following organisatons deliver and assess training under auspice from HBTA
Australian Safety Learning Systems Brisbane
One Step Further Coolangatta, RTO 31215
PPD Training Perth, RTO 52080
Safe Act Pty Ltd. Hunter Valley
Training for Learning Company Adelaide
For more information about our growing family of RTOs and non-registered Training Organisations who have partnered with HBTA to deliver our qualifications in SEQ, NSW, SA and WA, and the programs they offer click here.
Look Mum! No eye candy!
This site is constantly under development and has been for some time because our original web designer got married, is now living in the Rockies and constantly hiking through the Canadian Wilderness shooting bears, babies and brides (with a camera). You can follow the amazing adventures of this intrepid Australian (and now also Canadian) on www.ginevre.com or FB: Photography by Ginevre, or www.untamedland.ca.
If you want to see what she is up to http://www.facebook.com/InTheEyesOfWildlife has the preview of her documentary on how wildlife lives alongside humans. Sadly many of the animals that appear in her photographs and short films have been killed by motor vehicles and trains, making Ginevre's work even more poignant.
We are expecting a new logo, a new look site and a few bells and whistles - sometime this millenium. Meanwhile Mum has to soldier on with Creative Suite Five (which got more complicated than previous incarnations) so we concentrated on the quality of information, rather than eye candy at the moment.
We will keep the information updated even without the pretty pictures, flash animations or gizmos.
Don't get overcharged when choosing a training program!
Since the advent of VET Fee Help there has been a huge variation of fees and services across providers. Many students, particularly young students, consider VET Fee Help as an option to follow a 'study now - pay later' pathway. While this is a good way to develop your skills or gain a first qualification, you also need to look at what a range of providers offer and whether you are truly getting value for money in the long term.
Click here to be taken to more information on choosing the right provider for you.
Please also note also that we do not have any agreements with any marketing companies to promote to students on our behalf. Only our regional trainers and our training partners (see below) may recruit students into courses they deliver on behalf of HBTA.